Table of Contents
- 1 Greenworks Tools Reviews
- 1.1 #1. GreenWorks Corded Electric Lawn Mower
- 1.2 #2. Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw
- 1.3 #3. Greenworks Cordless String
- 1.4 #4. Greenworks Impact Driver
- 1.5 #5. GreenWorks Corded Hedge Trimmer
- 1.6 #6. Greenworks Jet Leaf Blower
- 1.7 #7. Greenworks Cordless Blower
- 1.8 #8. Greenworks Impact Driver Review
- 1.9 #9. GreenWorks 29472 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion
- 1.10 #10. Greenworks ECOA010 Accessory, 50′
- 2 Who Makes Greenworks Power Tools?
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Final Verdict
FramingNailersGuide is reader-supported. If you buy an item through the links on this site, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by John Patterson
Greenworks is a North Carolina-based power and hand tool manufacturer, and they’ve been already on the favorite list of DIYers, handymen, and contractors.
Over several years, they’ve built up an abundant product lineup, from which we’ve picked up the best ones for this Review.
If you’ve got excellent positive vibes about the brand, we’re sure that you won’t mind checking out the products we’ve picked up from their inventory.
Without any further intro, let’s dive right in-
Greenworks Tools Reviews
Here’s our recommended and updated list of Greenworks Products we reviewed for you today.
#1. GreenWorks Corded Electric Lawn Mower
- Durable 20-inch steel deck.RPM : 3600
- Powerful 12 amp motor cuts through the toughest...
- Unlimited run-time with AC corded power
- Durable steel 21-inch cutting deck gets the job...
- 3-in-1 system - mulch, rear bagging, and side...
#2. Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw
- 40V 16” CHAINSAW – Perfect for...
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x...
- CHAIN BRAKE – for added safety and reduced risk...
- AUTOMATIC OILER – delivers proper...
- PRO STYLE TENSIONING – for easy bar and...
#3. Greenworks Cordless String
- 40V STRING TRIMMER – powers through the toughest...
- 12” CUTTING PATH - .065” line, auto feed head...
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER – allows you to control...
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Ultra lightweight design, along...
- EASY TO USE – Push button start. Included 2.0Ah...
#4. Greenworks Impact Driver
#5. GreenWorks Corded Hedge Trimmer
- 4 Amp Electric Motor gets the job done efficiently
- 22 Inch dual action steel blade for optimal...
- 5/8 Inch cutting capacity for controlled, easy...
- Innovative rotating rear handle makes it easy to...
- Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental...
#6. Greenworks Jet Leaf Blower
- 40V BLOWER : perfect for cleaning debris and...
- 390 CFM / 110 MPH : powers through the toughest...
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER : for maximum power, great...
- COMFORT GRIP : superior comfort and control
- CRUISE CONTROL/LIGHTWEIGHT : for better handling...
#7. Greenworks Cordless Blower
- 40V SWEEPER - this 40V sweeper is great for...
- 150 MPH AIR SPEED - delivers powerful performance....
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL – for maximum power, great...
- COMFORT GRIP – superior comfort and control
- LIGHTWEIGHT : for better handling and less user...
The 7th pick from the inventory of Greenworks products is the 40V Cordless Blower. If you’ve got reasons not to use a gas-powered or electric (AC) powered blower anymore, then this one is the right pick for you.
For day-to-day cleaning chores like sweeping, collecting dirt, leaves and debris, and many more, this wireless blower will help you to go the extra mile. No worries of pulling cords, spilling gas, or running out of power amidst cleaning works.
For further explanation, we’ve broken down the essential features of this product below. Have a look-
Features and Benefits
Up to 150MPH Variable Speed
You don’t need an equal amount of cleaning force while you’re up to household cleaning. Keeping that in mind, this blower comes with a maximum 150mph air-blowing speed inwards. If you need it, you can adjust it with the swift controller.
2-Piece Blower Tube for Firmer Control
The air blower is all about blowing the right amount of air in the right place. So, you need to have control over it. Thanks to the 2 pieces blower tube design, this lets you have complete control over the speed and the direction of the air.
Li-ion Battery for 35 Minutes of Runtime
As you already know, this Gearwrench Air Blower is powered by a 40V Lithium-ion battery. You might be already aware of the benefits that a cordless air blower might bring on. But the real benefit is its runtime. Once you fully charge this battery, it can run at 150mph speed for about 35 minutes. Enough to complete any project in the meantime, right?
Less Noise, Less Disturbance
Remember those bulky gas-powered air blowers used in cars? Yeah, those who are particularly famous for the irritating whining noise they make. However, this battery-powered blower is entirely free of that curse. You can clean it with a decent noise buildup, which won’t bother your neighbors. No damage to the eardrums, even for kids.
Easy to Use, Less Maintenance
There are no additional maintenance tasks required for this blower. All you have to do is power it up and use it. That being said, you can focus on maintaining your garden/yard instead of the tool.
The only regular task you’ve to go through is recharging the battery. Well, as it’s a Li-ion-powered device, that’s an obvious chore, right?
Allows Using Extra Battery as Well
As we’ve told, the battery has a maximum runtime of 35 minutes. But if you’re in an outdoor situation, you can’t take the hassle of recharging the battery after every half an hour. So, Greenworks gives you the opportunity to collaborate additional G-Max battery of 4AH.
Compact and Light in Weight
The last feature of the list is its physique; we mean the dimension and weight. In the case of a battery-driven air blower, these two factors are the apparent tensions of any user. Take a breath. Because the Greenworks 40V Air Blower only weighs 3.3 pounds, which is carriable with one hand. And the size is also as compact as 31x7x10 inches.
#8. Greenworks Impact Driver Review
Impact drivers are one of those power tools, with which handymen never compromise. Keeping that in mind, we were up on a mission to find the wireless Greenworks impact wrench. Eventually, we’ve got Greenworks 37032B on the podium.
It’s a 24V Li-ion battery-driven impact wrench, where you can get a maximum rotating speed of 3000RPM. Safety and functional features added on.
We’ve broken down the features and benefits below. Consider having a look-
Features and Benefits
Up to 3000RPM Rotational Speed
The best-selling point of Greenworks 37032B is its 3000RPM rotating power. No matter it’s a lightweight semi-professional task or professional drilling job, it will cover them up. Al you have to do is to charge it well, and it will make the miracle happen for you.
24V Li-ion Battery Backup without Memory Loss
In the first place, the 24V battery might not seem sufficient for such heavy work. But don’t raise your eyebrow yet. Because this Li-ion battery can deliver fade-free power without any memory loss after charging. Therefore, this 24V of Li-ion power backup is more than sufficient.
Compact and Light in Weight
As it’s a tool that you have to use your hands, there is no way it can be cumbersome and massive. Thankfully, Greenworks 37032B is not so. It’s pretty much light in weight and compact in size. The overall weight (with battery) is around 5 pounds.
LED Light for Illuminating Dark Areas
It’s not all the time that you’re working under clean sunshine. Sometimes, the workplace you’re drilling on may miss enough light to show you the ways. Worry not, as long as the built-in LED lights of Greenworks 37032B are there. It will provide you better visibility even in the darkest areas.
2000 Ln/Lbs. High Torque
The Greenworks 37032B is solely developed for high-end drilling works and the 2000 Ln/Lbs. High torque is the backbone of the functionality. No matter its softwood, hardwood, concrete, ceramic, or any other kind of surface, it will drill right in.
#9. GreenWorks 29472 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion
- 40V LITHIUM-ION BATTERY – 4.0Ah battery provides...
- COMPATIBLE WITH 60+ TOOLS – Compatible with all...
- LED FUEL GAUGE – Integrated 4 LED fuel gauge...
- FAST CHARGE TIME – Charges in 1 hour with rapid...
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Protect your investment with...
#10. Greenworks ECOA010 Accessory, 50′
- 50 ft. Extension cord
- 14 gauge cord
- 3 prong: maximum amps 15
- Genuine GreenWorks replacement part
Who Makes Greenworks Power Tools?
Greenworks Tools Inc. is the brand behind all sorts of power tools you can see in the market, including the couple of tools we’ve talked about in this review. They have their offices in both Canada and the USA. Out of America, they also have offices in Sweden as well.
Their product manufacturing lineup was previously in the USA, but that has shifted to China for the last few years. To be exact, their products are manufactured in Changzhou, China. And the center of their distribution channel is in Mooresville, North Carolina.
With a constant effort after the product development and quality, they seem to be one of the biggest names in the industry of power tools. As their brand name indicates, they are more up to green energy usage. Therefore, most of their tools will be of a battery-driven type.
Question #1 Are Greenworks Tools any good?
Answer: I hope you have already got the answer. However, if you want to know more about Greenworks, read our best tool brands list. Don’t forget to read the customer reviews.
Question #2: Who sells Greenworks tools?
Answer: Greenworks products are being sold through some distribution networks across the USA, Canada, and a few European countries. They have their manufacturing and distributing sellers across their e-commerce and local platforms. Over third-party B2B e-commerce websites like Amazon, they let other sellers sell their products as well.
Question #3: Where to buy Greenworks tools?
Answer: There are three places/sources from where you can buy Greenworks power and hand tools. Firstly, it’s the local super shop and mechanic’s shop chains. Secondly, it’s their online platforms where you can place orders and receive home deliveries. Like the second one, they have their seller network across other popular e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc.
Question #4: Where is the headquarters of the Greenworks tool?
Answer: Greenworks tool is an American-based tool and power tool manufacturer. Their headquarter is located in Mooresville, North Caroline. Across other western and European countries, they have their favorite distribution channels.
Question #5. What are the best Greenworks Lawn Mowers?
Answer: Read this latest honest and unbiased review from the Framing Nailers Guide team.
Well, that’s the wrap-up for today’s review. Hopefully, you’ve got well informed about the tools we’ve talked about. If you have a favorable impression of the brand value of Greenworks, you can go for any of these tools.