Table of Contents
- 1 Greenworks Tools Reviews in 2020
- 1.1 #1. GreenWorks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022
- 1.2 #2. Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, Battery Not Included 20322
- 1.3 #3. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless String Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included 2101602
- 1.4 #4. Greenworks 24V Cordless Impact Driver, Battery Not Included 37032A
- 1.5 #5. GreenWorks 22-Inch 4 Amp Dual-Action Corded Hedge Trimmer 22122
- 1.6 #6. Greenworks 40V Cordless Jet Leaf Blower, 110 MPH – 390 CFM , 2.0 AH Battery Included 2400802
- 1.7 #7. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower
- 1.8 #8. Greenworks 37032B 24V Cordless Impact Driver
- 1.9 #9. GreenWorks 29472 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion
- 1.10 #10. Greenworks ECOA010 Accessory, 50′
- 1.11 Who makes Greenworks Power tools?
- 2 Final Verdict
DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK. I WILL ONLY EVER PROMOTE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT I TRUST AND 100% RECOMMEND.
Greenworks is a North Carolina based power and hand tool manufacturer, and they’ve been already on the favorite list of DIYers, handymen, and contractors.
Over several years, they’ve built up an abundant product lineup, from which we’ve picked up the best ones for this Greenworks Tools Reviews.
If you’ve got excellent positive vibes about the brand, we’re sure that you won’t mind checking out the products we’ve picked up from their inventory.
Without any further intro, let’s dive right in-
Greenworks Tools Reviews in 2020
Here’s our recommended and updated list of Best Greenworks Tools we reviewed for you today.
#1. GreenWorks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022
- Durable 20-Inch Steel Deck
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- 3-In-1 (Mulching, Side Discharge, and Rear Bag)
- 7-Position Single Lever Height Adjustment
- Push Button Start. Drive system: manual
#2. Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, Battery Not Included 20322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool. Battery and charger sold separately
- Brushless motor delivers 30% more superior torque for the greatest cutting performance
- Innovative brushless motor design offers 70% less vibration for user comfort while working
- Chain brake, hand guard and quick release trigger offer additional support for user safety. Run time 2Ah-30. Chain speed-11 m/s
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482
#3. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless String Trimmer, 2.0 AH Battery Included 2101602
- Power source type: Battery-Powered
- 12 in. cut path with 0.065 dual line auto feed head
- Variable speed trigger for power when you need it
- Ergonomically designed for superior balance
- Adjustable auxiliary handle for added user comfort
#4. Greenworks 24V Cordless Impact Driver, Battery Not Included 37032A
#5. GreenWorks 22-Inch 4 Amp Dual-Action Corded Hedge Trimmer 22122
- 4 Amp Electric Motor gets the job done efficiently
- 22 Inch dual action steel blade for optimal performance and maneuvering
- 5/8 Inch cutting capacity for controlled, easy trimming of most bushes and hedges
- Innovative rotating rear handle makes it easy to trim at multiple angles
- Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unplugging
#6. Greenworks 40V Cordless Jet Leaf Blower, 110 MPH – 390 CFM , 2.0 AH Battery Included 2400802
- The GreenWorks 40V system is the largest collection of premium lawn tools withup to 25 or more tools on one battery platform. Save by buying tool only models, or with battery. There is no task that can't be completed with the GreenWorks G-MAX 40V system
- Finish your project with up to 14 minutes of runtime on high with a 2.5Ah battery
- 390 CFM / 110 MPH powers through the toughest debris
- Reduced fatigue with comfort over mold grip, variable speed trigger, and cruise control
- Charger provides full recharge in 75 minutes putting you back to work
#7. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
The 7th pick from the inventory of Greenworks is the 40V Cordless Blower. If you’ve got reasons for not to use a gas-powered or electric (AC) powered blower anymore, then this one is the right pick for you.
For day to day cleaning chores like sweeping, collecting dirt, leaves and debris and many more, this wireless blower will help you to go the extra mile. No worries of pulling cords, spilling gas or running out of power amidst a cleaning works.
For further explanation, we’ve broken down the essential features of this product below. Have a look-
Features and Benefits
Up to 150MPH Variable Speed
You don’t need an equal amount of cleaning force while you’re up to household cleaning. Keeping that in mind, this blower comes with a maximum 150mph air blowing speed inwards. If you need it, you can adjust it with the swift controller.
2-Piece Blower Tube for Firmer Control
The air blower is all about blowing the right amount of air in the right place. So, you need to have control over it. Thanks to the 2 pieces blower tube design, this lets you have complete control over the speed and the direction of the air.
Li-ion Battery for 35 Minutes of Runtime
As you already know, this Gearwrench Air Blower is powered by a 40V Lithium-ion battery. You might be already aware of the benefits that a cordless air blower might bring on. But the real benefit is its runtime. Once you fully charge this battery, it can run on 150mph speed for about 35 minutes. Enough to complete any project in the meantime, right?
Less Noise, Less Disturbance
Remember those bulky gas-powered air blowers used in cars? Yeah, those who are particularly famous for the irritating whining noise they make. However, this battery-powered blower is entirely free of that curse. You can clean it with a decent noise buildup, which won’t bother your neighbors. No damage to the eardrums, even for kids.
Easy to Use, Less Maintenance
There are no additional maintenance tasks required for this blower. All you have to do is power it up and use it. That being said, you can focus on maintaining your garden/yard instead of the tool.
The only regular task you’ve to go through is recharging the battery. Well, as it’s a Li-ion powered device, that’s an obvious chore, right?
Allows Using Extra Battery as Well
As we’ve told, the battery has a maximum runtime of 35 minutes. But if you’re in an outdoor situation, you can’t take the hassle of recharging the battery after every half an hour. So, Greenworks gives you the opportunity to collaborate additional G-Max battery of 4AH.
Compact and Light in Weight
The last feature of the list is its physique; we mean the dimension and weight. In the case of a battery-driven air blower, these two factors are the apparent tensions of any user. Take a breath. Because the Greenworks 40V Air Blower only weighs 3.3 pounds, which is carriable with one hand. And the size is also as compact 31x7x10 inches.
#8. Greenworks 37032B 24V Cordless Impact Driver
Impact drivers are one of those power tools, with which handymen never compromise. Keeping that in mind, we were up to a mission to find the best wireless Greenworks impact wrench. Eventually, we’ve got Greenworks 37032B on the podium.
It’s a 24V Li-ion battery-driven impact wrench, where you can get a maximum rotating speed of 3000RPM. Safety and functional features added on, it’s one of the best Greenworks Tools Reviews we’ve ever gone through.
We’ve broken down the features and benefits below. Consider having a look-
Features and Benefits
Up to 3000RPM Rotational Speed
The best-selling point of Greenworks 37032B is its 3000RPM rotating power. No matter it’s a lightweight semi-professional task or professional drilling jobs, it will cover them up. Al you have to do is to charge it well, and it will make the miracle happen for you.
24V Li-ion Battery Backup without Memory Loss
In the first place, the 24V battery might not seem sufficient for such heavy work. But don’t raise your eyebrow yet. Because this Li-ion battery can deliver fade-free power without any memory loss after charging. Therefore, this 24V of Li-ion power backup is more than sufficient.
Compact and Light in Weight
As it’s a tool that you have to use your hands, there is no way it can be cumbersome and massive. Thankfully, Greenworks 37032B is not so. It’s pretty much light in weight and compact in size. The overall weight (with battery) is around 5 pounds.
LED Light for Illuminating Dark Areas
It’s not all the time that you’re working under clean sunshine. Sometimes, the workplace you’re drilling on may miss enough light to show you the ways. Worry not, as long as the built-in LED lights of Greenworks 37032B are there. It will provide you better visibility even in the darkest areas.
2000 Ln/Lbs. High Torque
The Greenworks 37032B is solely developed for high-end drilling works and the 2000 Ln/Lbs. High torque is the backbone of the functionality. No matter its softwood, hardwood, concrete, ceramic, or any other kind of surface, it will drill right in.
#9. GreenWorks 29472 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery (29472) delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- One battery system for 10 tools offers a complete yard work solution
- Quick Charge time of 120 minutes
- Easy to use design snaps in and out of tools
- Compatible Only with G-MAX 40V Tools and Charger Model 29482
#10. Greenworks ECOA010 Accessory, 50′
- 50 ft. Extension cord
- 14 gauge cord
- 3 prong: maximum amps 15
- Genuine GreenWorks replacement part
Who makes Greenworks Power tools?
Greenworks Tools Inc. is the brand behind all sorts of power tools you can see in the market, including the couple of tools we’ve talked about in this review. They have their offices in both Canada and the USA. Out of America, they also have offices in Sweden as well.
Their product manufacturing lineup was previously in the USA, but that has shifted to China for the last few years. To be exact, their products are manufactured in Changzhou, China. And the center of their distribution channel is in Mooresville, North Carolina.
With a constant effort after the product development and quality, they seem to be one of the biggest names in the industry of power tools. As their brand name indicates, they are more up to green energy usage. Therefore, most of their tools will be of a battery-driven type.
Frequently Asked Question
Question #1: Who sells Greenworks tools?
Answer: Greenworks tools are being sold through some distribution networks across the USA, Canada, and a few European countries. They have their manufacturing and distributing sellers across their e-commerce and local platforms. Over third-party B2B e-commerce websites like Amazon, they let other sellers sell their products as well.
Question #2: Where to buy Greenworks tools?
Answer: There are three places/sources from where you can buy Greenworks power and hand tools. Firstly, it’s the local super shop and mechanic’s shop chains. Secondly, it’s their online platforms where you can place orders and receive home deliveries. Like the second one, they have their seller network across other popular e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc.
Question #3: Where is the headquarters of the Greenworks tool?
Answer: Greenworks tool is an American-based tool and power tool manufacturer. Their headquarter is located on Mooresville, North Caroline. Across other western and European countries, they have their favorite distribution channels.
Question #4. What are the best Greenworks Lawn Mowers?
Answer: Read this latest honest and unbiased review from Framing Nailers Guide team.
Well, that’s the wrap up for today’s Greenworks tools reviews. Hopefully, you’ve got well informed about the tools we’ve talked about. If you have a favorable impression of the brand value of Greenworks, you can go for any of these tools.