Table of Contents
- 1 Best 110v Stick Welder Reviews in 2020
- 2 Bottom Line
In the case of industrial-grade 230V welders, you don’t have much scope to work remotely.
So, what we seek is the best 110V stick welder reviews, to pick up a good model for them.
Also, there are several other factors like- voltage safeties, welding flawlessness, size, weight, output-input ratio, and so on. Keeping these all in mind and finding the right model is a mammoth task, however.
We’ve covered your essence entirely in this case.
Go through three of our hand-picked models from famous brands, and see which one ticks the checkboxes of yours-
Best 110v Stick Welder Reviews in 2020
Here’s the recommended and updated list of the top 110v stick welders we reviewed for you today.
#1. Amico ARC-160D Inverter DC Welder
- ARC-160 Is a professional welding machine with industrial level, very easy to use all of the electrode, Use the cellulose electrode is also very good, and with a force adjustment function.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, hot start, anti-sticking, force adjusts steeples amperage control. Very easy to starting and improvers, simple to operate, LED amperage display.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- 100~250V wide voltage, 50~60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used. 80% duty cycle at 160 amps, ensures long time welding, the current range from 5-160 Amp, very good for thin plate welding.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. The strength of its components makes this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
They’ve never stopped to amaze us with new to the newer adaptation of technology in their welders.
Take this Amico ARC-160D Inverter DC Welder as an example.
It’s a budget-friendly model of 110V stick welder, which has an innovative IGBT inverter technology.
Let’s have a look at more of its features and benefits-
Features and Benefits
Super Efficient Inverter Technology
In the first place, please acknowledge the best selling point of this welder, and that’s the IGBT welding technology. That’s a patented technology of Amico, and it boosts up the performance from many aspects.
The benefits of having an IGBT inverter in the welder is, it will provide you with a stable arc production, a quick and hot start, a force adjust, and so on. There are other secondary benefits, such as generator-friendly power sourcing, sleepless control, etc.
Automatic Voltage Adjustments
One of the main reasons why welders have to switch between models is the damage of welding machines due to voltage fluctuation. But this is going to be ended up here, as this Amico ARC-160D comes with automatic voltage adjustments.
Also, it protects from overvoltage. So a sudden rise in the voltage won’t harm its insider electronics.
A Lightweight Model with Ample Strength
The compactness in size and lightness in weight makes its appeal even higher for a welder. No matter it’s a distant remote worksite or the local bus in the city, you won’t have any trouble carrying it around with you.
Almost No Post Welding Cleanup
So, how much dirty the welder will make the workplace anyway? So far we are concerned; it’s one of the lowest among this size of welding machines. Like any other Amico Stick welder, this one also comes with a constant and flawless supply of molten up metal.
Smart Fan Control Feature
One of the unique features of this model is the smart and intelligent fan controller system. When you are about to commence welding, it will run fine to smoothen up the components and let the machine stay calm as well.
Apart from temperature control, this feature helps a lot in reducing airborne containments as well. As you know, these containments are always harmful to the overall health of you and your welder machine.
#2. Amico TIG-160DC Dual Voltage Welding Machine
- Powerful welder capable of welding up to 3/8" Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Copper, Cast Iron and Chrome.
- The full-size TIG & Stick platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- Dual Voltage Input (110V/230V) means you can plug into any common power supply.
- TIG torch & cable 13ft, Electrode holder & cable 300A /10ft, Work clamp & cable 300A /10ft.
They’re solely focused on producing portable and compact sizes welding machines in the last few years.
And Amico TIG-160DC Dual Voltage Welding Machine is just one excellent example of that.
In today’s list of best 100V stick welder reviews, this model stands a proud #2nd position, and we’re going to break down the reasons below-
Features and Benefits
A Multi-Dimensional Welding Solution
Based on what type of materials you want to weld on, and the site condition, your welding requirement can be diverse. Amico understands this essence of a professional welder, and they’ve embedded TIG, Stick and ARC welder in this device.
Not only that, but it also runs on both 110V and 230V of power. Although we are looking for a 100V model of stick type welding machine, having a dual voltage option is not bad for all.
Compatible with several Metal Types
You might be wondering by looking at the size and price that, this welder might be limited to welding metal types. But sorry to say that, you’re wrong. This welder is finely suited with a variation of welding metals such as copper, mild steel, cast iron, chrome, stainless steel, and so on.
In all of these metal types, this welder can deal with a thickness of up to ⅜ inches. Which is another severe point of appreciation, however?
A flawless Welding for Long Hours
No one wants their welding machine to be shaky and pause-prone. So do you, we guess. So, this welding machine might be a great choice of yours, as it comes with the promise of a flawless weld.
As a benefit, there will be a minimum amount of spatter and welding residue. So, the post-welding cleanup will be straightforward to do.
Top-Notch ARC and Stick Welding
This portable welding machine is a three in one device, which can provide you with all Tig, Stick, and ARC welding. You might doubt the effectiveness of these three, but they are all assured and proven. With proper voltage control, built inconsistency, long duty cycle, this can be a perfect pick within budget.
#3. REBOOT ARC WELDER ARC135
- 【Advanced IGBT Inverter 】Excellent Arc stability,built in hot start,anti-sticking,forces adjust,steeples amperage control,all generators friendly.
- 【Dual Voltage Welder】This inverter welder 110V-220V±15% switch AC power to DC then incorporate a step down transformer to produce the proper voltage and current.
- 【Powerful & Duty Cycle】 Arc135 welder 220- 240V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp. 160 Amp / 23V / 60% Duty Cycle for 3.2 mm Rods for whole day welding. It is applicable for welding all kinds of ferrous metals such as carbon steel, medium carbon steel and alloy steel amongst others.
- 【Warranty and Support】 Reboot supplies 1 year warranty and 7*24 hours online after-sales service. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund you- no questions asked. Faulty arc welders can be replaced within 30 days.
- 【Portable Design ARC Welder】The welder has light weight and compact size with energy saving feature. It can be used for a wide range of applications with high efficiency. Weight 10.5lb,size 8.3*13.6*4.6inch.Click on the Add To Cart button now!
Especially, when you are stuck within a low budget end, things get messy and tough.
After thorough research, we’ve kept our third-best by keeping those users in mind. Have a look at its features and let’s talk again-
Features and Benefits
52A-26A Output at Two Different Voltages
Although we’re supposed to find a stick welder that can go with 100V of power, we’ve got a bonus of 230V adjustment as well. The interesting fact is, it delivers a 52A at a voltage of 110V, and a 25A output at 230V, which is practical. Having such a diverse range of output is definitely worth the investment.
Comes with Electrode Holder and Earth Clamp
The electrode holder and the earth clamp are two of the essential items that welders often forget to pick up. But Reboot had taken great care of it. You will get a 5 feet electrode holder and a 5 feet earth clamp with this machine.
An Impressive 60% Duty Cycle
While working professionally, the duty cycle is an essential factor for every welder out there. The duty cycle means, how much in an hour, it can work at a stretch.
The reason why we’ve discussed all these is- this REBOOT ARC WELDER ARC135 has an impressively high 60% duty cycle. So, it can give you a constant output of 60% of the total time you run it.
Weighs 5.6 KGs Only
You might get confused about the actual weight due to the large cover plates of this model. But let us assure you that this welder machine is pretty much light in weight. The total weight is 5.6 kg only, which is carriable by even one hand. The size might seem a bit bulky, but that is kept so to make sure proper ventilation inside the machine.
Available for Up to 500 Amp
The model we’ve picked up for this review is the regular version. In case you want to go higher in terms of welding capacity and output, there are three more options in hand. You can choose from the 300A, 400A, and the 500A versions anyway.
110v Stick Welder Buying Guide
Before making up your mind to pick the final welder for your projects, have a look at the buying factors and their break downs-
Input and Output
First thing first, the welder has to be compatible with the 100V or 110V voltage input that we’re talking about. Making sure that, you can set the parameter for output of 52 amp of output at best. Anything nearby will be compatible.
Welding Duty Cycle
The duty cycle shows up how constantly a welding machine can work for you. Especially for professional or semi-professional welding works, the duty cycle is an important fact. Aim for at least 60% or higher duty cycle in your next wielder.
Portability or Not
As we’re not up to stationary and bulky welder machines, we prefer portable models right? Make sure that the welder has a proper cardinality and a lightweight. Also, the compactness in size is also an inherent virtue of a good quality stick welder.
While welding using a stick welder, there can be sudden drops on the voltage or immediate raises as well. Make sure your model has a specific protection scheme against that. The best way is to seek a model that has an inverter inside it.
Other quality brands to look at
There are not too many excellent models of best 110V stick welder reviews to choose from.
So, be careful when you’re making your final purchase decision.
A piece of last advice from our end would be to keep the safety factors in mind.