Table of Contents
- 1 Rotorazer 2020 Model Reviews
- 1.1 BRAND NEW 2020 MODEL- ROTORAZER Compact Circular Saw
- 1.2 Rotorazer 2020 Model Vs. The Original Version
- 2 Final Verdict
Rotorazer 2020 advanced model is the latest edition released by the famous brand Rotorazer.
This hand saw has been getting traction from the very first day among the users.
I’m seeing a lot of DIY enthusiasts, and professionals are buying this tool and throwing some positive feedback. That’s why I decided to review this tool so that you also get an insight into it before you buy one.
In this Rotorazer 2020 model reviews and guide, I will mention all the good and bad of this particular model.
No, I don’t get biased towards any brand when I review something, and yes, I’ll make every effort to give you an in-depth perception of this hand saw.
Without any further delay, let’s jump ahead.
Rotorazer 2020 Model Reviews
BRAND NEW 2020 MODEL- ROTORAZER Compact Circular Saw
- LIGHT WEIGHT ELECTRIC CIRCULAR SAW versatile, and easy-to-use perfect for any DIY home projects (installing wood floors, tiles, grout repair, fences, planters, herb gardens, signs, bird houses, drywall repair, doll houses, and much more)
- Great tool for DIY, Crafters and Weekend Warriors! CUT ANY TYPE OF MATERIAL from PVC, drywall, carpet and hardwood to ceramic tile, plastic, marble, metal & steel. Circular Saw Kit comes with multiple saw blades (Tungsten Carbide, Diamond, Steel)
- EASILY CUTS IN ANY DIRECTION - horizontally, vertically, straight lines, curved lines, corners, & even upside down. POWERFUL 480 watt MOTOR and 4200 RPMS. Cuts through 1" material in a single pass. Adjustable thickness depth
- 7 DIFFERENT SAWS IN ONE. Rotorazer is combination of Jigsaw, Circular, Hand, Band, Tile, Hacksaw, and Miter saw
- OFFICIAL AS SEEN ON TV TRUSTED BRAND -Makes a great gift for Dad’s in-home construction projects and Mom’s DIY crafting projects. Unlock the DIY in you!
Rotorazer is designed in the USA and made in China. The same company that makes the previous model makes this 2020 model too.
First of all, let me tell you the core differences between this 2020 model and the original one.
Rotorazer 2020 Model Vs. The Original Version
The latest one is different than the previous version in multiple ways. Like:
- This Rotorazer 2020 model is capable of cut more in-depth than the previous model (paid-link). This one offers a cutting depth of 1 inch, whereas the previous model offers a cutting depth of ½ inch.
- The other core difference between these two versions is, the latest one (2020 model) has a 480-watt motor. On the other hand, the original model has a 400-watt motor.
- Yes, the RPMs are not the same too. The Rotorazer 2020 cuts with over 4200 RPMs, but the previous version cuts with over 3400 RPMs. Therefore, the newer version cuts way faster than the previous model.
- This new model is slightly lighter than the original model too.
Now, let’s know what the different core benefits and features that this tool provides are.
Power and Overall Construction
It’s quite powerful to do its job, I must say. It consists of a 480-watt motor having RPMs of 4200, which is quite substantial to cut through the materials quickly.
As per the company claim, it takes a single pass to cut through 1” material. I couldn’t agree more.
The overall construction of this unit is durable. It will give you a solid feel once you hold it for use.
It’s only 2.64 lbs in weight. So, no doubt, it’s quite lightweight.
Portable and Easy to Store
It’s compact design, and lightweightness feature makes it very easy to carry along. Moreover, it comes with a high-quality carrying case. So, altogether, this one is an excellent tool in terms of portability.
Storing this tool is hassle-free, too, as it doesn’t take too much of space.
Easy Dust Extraction System
This unit comes with an easy to use dust extraction system. You just have to plug-in one end of the dust extraction system to the saw and the other end to the hose of the vacuum system. Simple as that.
Rotorazer 2020 model is a versatile tool without any doubt. It’s a 7-in-1 kind of saw, meaning you can use this saw to serve seven different purposes.
You can use it as –
- Miter saw
- Band saw
- Circular saw
- Hand saw
- Hack saw
- Tile saw
So, yes, it’s that multifaceted.
Cuts Several Types of Materials
You can use this electric saw to cut a vast number of materials including –
- Laminate floor
- Sheet metal
- Ceramic tile
- Travertine, etc.
As you can see, it covers almost every material that you cut too often.
Cuts in Multiple Directions
This very hand saw can cut in multiple directions. For example –
- Straight line
- Curved line
- Upside down
- In corners.
Comes with Handy Add-ons
This saw comes with several useful items, including three razor shape blades (diamond, steel, Tungsten Carbide), blade guard, dust extraction system, one Allen key, and a quality case to carry the saw anywhere you want.
The steel cutting blade that comes with the kit has 30 teeth, and the Tungsten Carbide blade has 18 teeth.
You can use the diamond blade to cut through materials like masonry, stone, marble, ceramic tile, grout, etc.
The steel cutting blade can come in handy to cut through steel, metal, carpet, etc.
The Tungsten Carbide blade is perfect for cutting plywood, hardwood, laminated flooring, pegboard, drywall, PVC, etc.
In this Rotorazer 2020 model reviews guide, I moved heaven and earth to find out all the benefits and hiccups of this tool.
As a whole, this Rotorazer 2020 model is a super handy and versatile tool that you can effort without breaking your bank.
Don’t expect the same output from this hand tool as a large saw is able to offer.
This is a perfect fit for small projects, hence an excellent choice for both DIY enthusiasts and professional users. However, trying to cut thick wood like 2×4 will be a bad idea for sure.
Nonetheless, you can gift this tool to anyone you like. It will bring a smile to your loved one’s face for sure.
Now, It’s all in your pitch.