Table of Contents
As you are reading this post, it means you are interested in guest posting.
But, before starting, we are requesting to read our guidelines properly. Every week we are getting a few requests, so if you are following our instructions correctly, it would be great for you to get the chance of guest posting in this faster-growing site.
Please Read Before Starting
We are requesting you to read a few of our posts and get a detailed idea for our writing tone to engage our readers. We covered topics mostly related to power and hand tools. Mostly we try to include real-life examples, practical suggestions, and helpful information in all of our articles.
So if you are interested in these categories, you’re in the right place for sure.
Our primary purpose is to give value to our readers, not for only business. We usually keep things professionally casual on our site. While writing, we typically use”you” or “I” or “us” in our articles. We like to keep it reader engaging.
The Basic Part
We hope you have already got ideas on how to write an article for Framing Nailers Guide.
If you are following the instructions correctly, we will reply as soon as we can.
In general, our expectations are:
- Minimum of 1,000 words
- Don’t forget to add links to high-authority sites for illustrating your points. You can add a link to Framing Nailers Guide as well.
An excellent headline
Your bio, keep it to approximately two or more sentences.
In two ways you can send your valuable articles.
- In a word file
- In a Google doc
Let us know if you have any confusion and queries during the process.
Now the big question is, how many links we allow in one single post. We allow for one link. Don’t forget to add the link with the article you are sending to our team.
Framing Nailers Guide team reserves the right to make any necessary corrections. Most of the cases, these are for grammar and flow. If we need significant changes and edits, we will send back to you for the necessary corrections.
- At first select a niche you liked and related to your topic.
- Don’t try to send us plagiarized content as we have an expert team for this, send Well-researched, Copyscape passed, Grammatical and Spelling error free article.
- We don’t accept direct affiliate or referral link and as well as a link to any service pages.
- We are requesting you to use 1-5 royalty-free images which are related to the topic you want to cover.
- Don’t try to link any porn or adult site, deficient quality spamming and medical sites.
- We will give you one do-follow link.
- We are not expecting too much self-promotion.
- No need to send your article twice. Our team will contact you as soon as possible after getting your mail.
- And most importantly don’t send any article which already published in another site recently. It will not be good for you and us as well. Our primary goal is to adding value to our readers not only earning money.
Just send us your article firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Guest post“. Our team will review your article and will reply as soon as possible.
If you find that we didn’t respond to you within five business days, please feel free to submit the article to another place.
Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or suggestions.